IASP has been sending books that they publish to the Association. The following titles are available and if any member wants to borrow any book, they are welcome to come to the Department of Anaesthesiology, University of Malaya Medical Centre to get them.
- Psychosocial Aspects of Pain: A handbook for health care providers
(Editors: Dworkin and Breitbart)
- Paediatric Pain: Biological and Social Context
(Editors: McGarth and Finley)
- Journal of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Vol. 1, No 1, 1995
(Editors: Klimas and Patarca)
- Journal of Whiplash & Related disorders. Vol. 1, No 1; 2002
(Editors: Centeno and Freeman)
- Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Pain
(Editors: Dostrovsky, Carr, Koltzenburg)
- Spinal Cord Injury Pain: Assessment, mechanisms and management.
(Editors: Yezierski, Burchiel)
- Pain 2002 - An Update Review -Refresher Course Syllabus
- Psychological Methods of Pain Control.
(Editors: Price, Bushnell)
- The Genetics of Pain
- The Paths of Pain 1975-2005
(Editors Merskey, Loeser, Dubner)
- Pain 2005 An Update Review Refresher course Syllabus
- Hyperalgesia: Molecular mechanisms and clinical implications
(Editor: Kay Brune)
- The Pain System in Normal and Pathological States: A Primer for Clinicians
(Editors: Villanueva, Dickenson, Ollat)
- Opioids and Pain Relief: A Historical Perspective
(Editor: Marcia Meldrum)
- CRPS: Current Diagnosis and Therapy
(Editors: Wilson, Stanton-Hicks, Harden)
Please check with us continuously for further updates on new book titles recommended for great studies.